Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chopin

Prelude in C Minor

Op. 28, NO. 20

Chopin

I love music. It touches me to the core. When I am listening to something - whether it is an instrument, somebody singing or a beautiful string of notes, I stop in my tracks, close my eyes and embrace it. It fills me, almost like air. I breath deeper, I smile more, I feel at peace... and I feel renewed and grateful for others that share their talents. I am not a concert pianist, but I love this song and wanted to share it. I just learned how to play this piece and I am glad that I got outside of my "regulars" and learned something new. Find something that you love and learn something new. It feels great!

6 comments:

  1. Standing ovation!
    Well done Danae.
    I love the cinematography as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You are so talented and I love that you are always trying new things. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! What a talented person you are- I so look up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Danae, that is beautiful!! I love piano music and like you it soothes my soul....thanks so much for sharing, I really needed it today. I was up on Summerwood today but it looked closed up, what's up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nae. That was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. Chopin in my favorite. I might just have to give that piece, 'A Whirl'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now That is TALENT! Beautiful! Your fingers looked way HOT too! :)

    ReplyDelete